Trackimo Replacement Battery

Trackimo is actually a really good tracker. I use one for my quad and another one is hardwired to my car and both work great and really accurate. The problem is not the product but the company, they don't have a sense of what a customer service should be.

Words never spoken truer......if the had great customer service and nice people on the phone that little bugger would be the best on the market.

A note: I will be testing the 3g in the coming months.........I have enough data on their first one to now test back to back...

My Trackimo got wet the other day, (it still works), but to be safe charging the small Li-ion battery, I thought I'd get the battery replaced. However I'm having a hard time finding one to buy online. Trackimo has yet to respond. It looks to be a generic model branded by Trackimo, I'm guessing it's from a cellphone.

Anyone know of an equivalent model battery?
The battery specs:
Model: TRKM002
Voltage: 3.7
Capacity: 600mAh/2.22Wh
Charging Voltage: 4.2
Standard: GB/T 18287-2013
View attachment 55923
Go to www.trackimo.com and order the battery with Free Charging Cradle! Because of shipping regulations a Lipo Battery can only be shipped if it is attached to a device! I believe the cost is $19.95 USD! I just ordered one myself to have an extra battery, I also purchased the 6000mAh Power Bank as well! I hope this helps you out!

I've heard of those. Don't know anything about them though. The majority of my flying are long distance (3-5miles away from home) waypoint missions using Litchi. I lose video feed within 1 minute after taking off and RC/telemetry goes shortly after. I take off from my backyard that borders a woods with huge trees. So, my RC signal stands no chance.

Using the Trackimo app is the only way I can see where my p3 is at.
Trackimo is good to use because a drone's GPS does stop working due to interference and other obstacles! Trackimo uses GPS, cellular networks, WiFi and Bluetooth to communicate with your device, so you will always know where your device is! I use it on all my drones, helicopters and planes!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20