Total n00b question, but here goes nothing...

Reaction score
I'm not sure of the best way to ask this, so I'm just going to ask it like I'm thinking about it in my head....

Is there a way to fly the P3 around (let's say my neighborhood for example), and tell it - i'm going to control your heading, but I want the drone to stay at 250 feet no matter what direction I point you in. Sort of like cruise control for altitude. Is such a thing possible? Thanks in advance!

Yeah sure, just take off straight up to your desired height and leave it at that height then move wherever you want and just don't adjust the height :)

Yeah sure, just take off straight up to your desired height and leave it at that height then move wherever you want and just don't adjust the height :)
OK thanks! I guess I'm just used to my old Syma X5-C1 because anytime you pitch it forward with the right stick the altitude would drop pretty quickly without giving it some throttle at the same time.

OK thanks! I guess I'm just used to my old Syma X5-C1 because anytime you pitch it forward with the right stick the altitude would drop pretty quickly without giving it some throttle at the same time.
When you pitch forward or backwards the quad automatically adjusts altitude to keep it the same. As long as you don't touch your climb descend stick.

Reactions: stinkeye

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20