Total Control Innovations or Coptershop?

Reaction score
Going to order a P3 today.... I am having it shipped to Maine, but I am curious what kind of luck people have had with either company. Thanks

I got my P2V+ from Coptershop (via Amazon). Customer Service was responsive when I needed them. It was a great transaction, and I highly recommend them.

I went with copter shop and pulled the trigger this morning and got the 3 days shipping and just got a call from them about and hour ago to confirm my order and to let me know it will be shipping today. and that the spare battery will come in a few weeks.

Now for the real hard part which is to find some thing to do while I wait for it to arrive.

DroneNerds in Florida is where I get all my stuff from. Customer service is primo and they are very responsive. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

CopterShop is my local shop. Good people. I even bit the bullet and paid sales tax to buy from them.

after seeing nothing but good things her from others about CopterShop and seeing they had them in stock I pulled the trigger with them this morning and my p3 is already shipped and on its way already. :cool::cool::cool: now i just have to wait for ups to ring the bell when it comes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31