Today's job site...

Reaction score
Traffic Analysis today...

It starting drizzling, but we just kept shooting. Got all 9 shots.

Back to the ol' 1988 Honda Civic Wagon!

IMG_1855.JPG

Got a little drizzley during flight #5. I decided to push on. My reward; I got all 9 shots. Now, hopefully this evening it won't continue to rain!
IMG_1856.JPG

D

View attachment 116822

Got a little drizzley during flight #5. I decided to push on. My reward; I got all 9 shots. Now, hopefully this evening it won't continue to rain!
View attachment 116823

D
The exploits of Harleydude! I love hearing about the average guy and what's happening in his plight. Now how long will the Civic last? What will be the next gig, a reunion of retired Playboy bunnies?
Sorry about calling you average. Lol

The exploits of Harleydude! I love hearing about the average guy and what's happening in his plight. Now how long will the Civic last?

Funny you ask...I have a newer (but not brand new) engine standing by. I have big plans for the Spring. Engine, clutch, radiator, AC, suspension. I just like the vehicle too much to get rid of it.

What will be the next gig, a reunion of retired Playboy bunnies?

LOL...that's funny.

Sorry about calling you average. Lol

One of my favorite movie lines (paraphrasing), "Average would be an upgrade for me." LOL...

D

Funny you ask...I have a newer (but not brand new) engine standing by. I have big plans for the Spring. Engine, clutch, radiator, AC, suspension. I just like the vehicle too much to get rid of it.

LOL...that's funny.

One of my favorite movie lines (paraphrasing), "Average would be an upgrade for me." LOL...

D
"Funny you ask...I have a newer (but not brand new) engine standing by. I have big plans for the Spring. Engine, clutch, radiator, AC, suspension. I just like the vehicle too much to get rid of it."

Same as with my wife.

View attachment 116822

View attachment 116823ere's the

D
There's that wagon still useful & paid for

I love your whole set up, I'm looking to start similar job too, just that I'm still learning and I really want to be good at the job before starting a personal hub.

Reactions: Harleydude

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31