They might have to limit weather balloons to 400 feet (:

Reaction score

I found one of these on our place once.A few months later I found another one within 50m of where I found the first one .What are the odds of that eh.

Reactions: dirkclod

I found one of these on our place once.A few months later I found another one within 50m of where I found the first one .What are the odds of that eh.
I found something similar - one of these, in fact, M10 - Meteomodem close to our house earlier this year when I was searching for a cheap lost drone which, happily, I found later :).

Inside the polystyrene case was a bit of electronics and 4 X AA batteries. There was no need to return it as all the data had been sent in real-time by radio back to the weather station.

In our case I guess that it was launched from a weather station which is about 40km away from where I found it.

I found one on the beach once. I took it home, cleaned it up and put new batteries in it. An led on it lit up so I assumed it was working. I always wondered if someone monitoring it was sitting at their computer thinking “How the H did that thing end up in Tennessee??? Did we miss something?”

You just know that the pilot of the plane at 4:30 called it in as a drone sighting and probably described it as a Phantom.

Reactions: Nightwolf

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl