The UK snow in my area didn't last long....

Reaction score
Near Rugeley Staffordshire, United Kingdom
...so today I was able to take my P3A out to fly and chose a location where the river is crossed on an aqueduct by a canal which was still forzen in places.

The video colour / contrast isnt good but im concetrating more on flying.

The only issue I had to day was loosing sight of the drone against the sky. When this occured I simply let it hover and increased the altitude and once spotted continued the flight. As ever small steps in my learning curve.

Just for interest to non UK readers the canal was completed in 1777.

Reactions: dayviduk
Nice one ...

A trick to recover orientation ... tap RTH - then you know it turns to face you .. let it run for a few secs and then cancel - get back to flying.

I often lose orientation out in the sunny skies ... RTH .. cancel and then all's fine.

If you can see the screen - often the map is easier to see than the camera view in bright light. Then you can use the ARROW head icon depicting the AC ..

Contrast ? Are you using Vivid - I'm no guru on this but having been suggested by others - it's made a big difference. That and having Histogram displayed and dialing exposure to middle of it ..

Nigel

Thanks Nigel.

The lighting went wrong as I recorded in 2.7k but my software isn' upto editing this, so I imported the original file, adjusted lighting then outputted n 1080 And then imoortedvthe 1080 file for editing. I'l just stick to 1080 recording.

Thanks for the RTH tip

PATRICK

I managed to get up when we had a little more, still UK.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164