The end has arrived,,maybe ???

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

New email today,I did moan about not supporting forum in a post that someone wasn't replying too but wasn't serious now I get this,,??oh well gives me another $5 to spend,,I should say $8 NZ $ cause that's what goes out my account,,might have to open a ""give a little ""page so I can continue :rolleyes:....ps...I have email drone pilots media LLC...no reply yet so I ask here is reason for this post....1.36pm and no reply from anyone so that tells me see you later..obviously this site no longer cares,,has phantom pilots run its course ?obviously dont want my money so wont get my half *** advise ,,I dont mind it's good to read pilots stressing out anyway,,let them play the guessing game for a change ?
20200714_103841.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, Ian. We already discussed this via email. The software we were using for PayPal monthly charges was having issues. Some members were being charged multiple times, others were. It being charged as all. A few months back we decided to move to one year premium packages at a substantial discount vs $5/mo. Today we cancelled the auto payments on the few remaining accounts still on $5/mo.

You are still premium until your account expires from the last payment. At that point you can choose to upgrade to the one year package at a 50% discount from the monthly you were paying.

I received your email at 557 this evening and responded at 615. Not sure about any email earlier today and I didn’t receive it.

Clackey

Ok again I make a muppet show of my post,,yes I get email few months back but thought it was just trying to get me to sign for a year,,well I cant afford that due to our currency being very low ,,i honestly had no idea monthly was being dismissed or this post would not be here and glad I not alone,,makes me half a muppet..good deal offering 50% off but as I'm still semi homeless it's out of my reach,,$$$$$ are very tight ,,I'll have to eat potato chip sandwiches for life lol,have to see one day what I can do,,,anyway thank you for clearing that up and I know now there is such thing as phantom help at hand,,if there had been no reply my thoughts would have been different,,thanks @dirkclod & @clackey & @dronesky for adding that to ?‍♂️.................can you confirm cost please i read $29 US ,,i would pay double that because NZ$,me has to be careful these days,,buying from Ebay England products the cost is triple for me,,caught out of tshirt lol cost me $52 ,

Last edited by a moderator:
New email today,I did moan about not supporting forum in a post that someone wasn't replying too but wasn't serious now I get this,,??oh well gives me another $5 to spend,,I should say $8 NZ $ cause that's what goes out my account,,might have to open a ""give a little ""page so I can continue :rolleyes:....ps...I have email drone pilots media LLC...no reply yet so I ask here is reason for this post....1.36pm and no reply from anyone so that tells me see you later..obviously this site no longer cares,,has phantom pilots run its course ?obviously dont want my money so wont get my half *** advise ,,I dont mind it's good to read pilots stressing out anyway,,let them play the guessing game for a change ?View attachment 119422
Not sure what this is all about. I'm on the forum and don't pay anything. In any case, nice to see a Kiwi....NZ is a fave place....have family there...HUGE Black Caps fan here....got a cap, and autographed bat from the 2016 squad.

? Had me worried. No Ian? Wouldn’t be the same. I will join the ‘fund me’ page if needed. Seriously

Take care Ian, sorry you’re no longer Premium. Just a plain old member. Go race your car on the beach or something, clear your mind. Go fish?

Peace ✌ “The Phantom “ lol enjoyed your Stormtrooper days. Nice ride.

Last edited:
Reactions: dronesky

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31