The Bridge

JazzAir, I just love ur music. Good taste! what the song name, and what website if any, where to get music from? Thanks!

Thanks Charlie. That means a lot. I've been into smooth jazz for a long time and this droning videography seems to marry the two perfectly for me. I belong to several YouTube groups for smooth jazz. MY YouTube channel is Ubjazzed2. I find some fitting music, use a YouTube download tool and pop it in my vids. Just be sure to give the artists credits in your vids. The Bridge featured Four80East. Song, Spun.

I'm also new... Love the videos and music.

One thing I am now trying is integrating cut clips at various lengths to coincide with the beat of the music. I haven't uploaded any of it yet as I'm just playing, but man it makes a world of difference!

Reactions: JazzAir
Well Said; I see way too many videos where there is no Music credit ... Credit where credit is due!

With the music I'm using Wolf, smooth jazz artists don't make a living from they're music, well most of them. Like me, it's the love of the art. What I hope to do in my vids is to capture that in my own little way and promote America's original music.

JazzAir, nice music again. Keep in mind, too much of one thing, people will get bored. I would have add a little more on the height, or some video shots with camera facing down. But, don't listen to me....lol. There r 4 individuals here on this post of ur's. We all have our different style of type of filming. No one here has the same style. Spazz_MMCF is right about the cut clips at the very end of a beat. I have seen, read about that a many times, and watch video that had that in it, and it draws u in. Keeps u interested. Someone, may explain it better than I can....(smiles)

Thanks again Charlieb4. I love constructive criticism and will take your advice to heart. I can see the add in maneuvering to higher shots. Sure can.

Spazz. The trick to laying down your video shots matching to music is counting. Counting the beats. Before you start editting your awesome video lay down your music beside it, counting beats or just bobbin your head as your vid runs to a cut point. Clip on an up beat or downbeat. Clip, clip, clip. Leave your music track alone. Stack your clips back together (after getting that color and horizon skrate), and BAM. Your snapping fingers all the way through the clip. See my lakes video after reading this. You'll see it in action.

Awwwwww, Just Loving What U Saying To Spazz!!!! Yes!!!!!! I guess we Jazz individuals know what we talking about....lol. Groovy!
My best advice that I ever can give u, since u know what u like and what u don't like. Watch a ton of drone videos, and u will see for yourself what u do like, and what u don't like in those drone videos. Everyone one has those own styles of doing their video, including u. By looking at those videos, u will see the filming technique, that u like, will draws u in, and eventually u will applied that to ur video. It will bring out the best of u, and people will like ur videos. There, I speak my mind. Good luck, and enjoy!

Reactions: JazzAir

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helen Y West