Tarot T-2D first flight(Really shaky).

sxmdrones, I was having trouble sending you a private message. Could you message me still? I think I've tried everything to fix the shake, but I can't get rid of it!! (I only have it on Tilt, Roll works fine)

For people who are struggling with their brand new Tarot T2D gimbal on their Phantoms and tried everything to make it work but can't seem to get it work. People whose gimbals moving erratically when powered on without any input. Here is finally a solution before you feel like smash it hard against the wall and turn it into gazillion pieces.

If you tried upgrading your gimbal controller and motor fimwares to latest 1.5 and that doesn't help.
If you tried re-wiring your tilt, your roll, and your F2 & F1 channels on NAZA and that doesn't help.
If you tried changing your gimbal settings in your Phantom Assistant Software and that doesn't help.
If you tried to calibrate your sensors dozen or hundred of times and still doesn't help.
If you tried changing all your PIDs in your roll settings, your tilt settings, your angle limits, your RC sentivities, motor reverses, your sensor module mount and basically everything thats changeable within the ZYX-BMGC software and still none helped.
If you tried asking for help and seems like no one is able to help you.
If you feel ready to turn the gimbal into ashes...

Here is a solution for you, the solution is now FOUND! :) No more endlessly searching for clues. No more hours and hours and hours wasted trying to get your gimbal to work. I NOW have the answer to that. That answer is now FOUND! Message me for details!
Dear sxmdrones, I have the tilt jittering problem with my new tarot t-2d

Can you help me with your magical solution please?

Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers