Taking photos on my P3 Standard

Reaction score
I'm wanting to know how to take photos on my Phantom 3 Standard and save them directly to my phone, rather than the micro sd card.

If it's an iPhone, you have to get a lightning to SD cable. Then, you get a micro SD card adapter (which you may already have). After you fly, you put in the micro SD card and plug it into the phone, then a window will pop up with all the photos on the card. You select the ones you want to transfer, hit "Import" and it's done. Also, this will work for photos or videos.

If you don't have an iPhone, I don't know.

I'm wanting to know how to take photos on my Phantom 3 Standard and save them directly to my phone, rather than the micro sd card.

You can cache photos to your phone/device if you have the caching option selected in the GO app but, I believe those are very low resolution images.

Reactions: Wilbur
You can cache photos to your phone/device if you have the caching option selected in the GO app but, I believe those are very low resolution images.

I haven't actually cached photos, but I do know the videos are super low quality when cached.

I haven't actually cached photos, but I do know the videos are super low quality when cached.

It's the same thing with the photos. I'm not certain but I think that, if you're connected to the drone, you can the download photos to your device through the app. Probably not a very speedy process if that's actually possible. Someone else here may be able to confirm or deny that.

If it's an iPhone, you have to get a lightning to SD cable. Then, you get a micro SD card adapter (which you may already have). After you fly, you put in the micro SD card and plug it into the phone, then a window will pop up with all the photos on the card. You select the ones you want to transfer, hit "Import" and it's done. Also, this will work for photos or videos.

If you don't have an iPhone, I don't know.
Wow I didn’t know there was such a thing cool. Thanks for the tip.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robvalduga