SYSTEM ERROR

Reaction score
Have had my V2+ since March. Purchased from DJI store Ca while wintering at my home in Florida. Had many interesting learning flights there, all good no crashes great video. Being a retired police pilot have had 1000 of hours of airborne video experiences. Was really impressed with the quality and stability.
Now back home in Canada have now approximately 10-15 hours on the machine. Biggest mistake was not coming to these forums prior to the acquisition. I surely would have thought more than twice and more research before investing in DJI's portfolio. I'm totally unimpressed with their "product support", truly an oxymoron.
Attached is a screen shot of my message to them. Would be pleased if someone could assist me.

Cheers Barrie MacDonald

upload_2015-6-10_13-6-29.png

Attachments

• upload_2015-6-10_12-54-39.png
    upload_2015-6-10_12-54-39.png
    127.8 KB · Views: 383
Have had my V2+ since March. Purchased from DJI store Ca while wintering at my home in Florida. Had many interesting learning flights there, all good no crashes great video. Being a retired police pilot have had 1000 of hours of airborne video experiences. Was really impressed with the quality and stability.
Now back home in Canada have now approximately 10-15 hours on the machine. Biggest mistake was not coming to these forums prior to the acquisition. I surely would have thought more than twice and more research before investing in DJI's portfolio. I'm totally unimpressed with their "product support", truly an oxymoron.
Attached is a screen shot of my message to them. Would be pleased if someone could assist me.

Cheers Barrie MacDonald

View attachment 21623

Sorry you are having issues,

I have never had the need to contact DJI with my phantoms( nor will I ever call them.)

based upon reading the forums for a while now , it seems that a phone call will work better.

good luck and have fun flying.

Sorry you are having issues,

I have never had the need to contact DJI with my phantoms( nor will I ever call them.)

based upon reading the forums for a while now , it seems that a phone call will work better.

good luck and have fun flying.
Thank you will give that a try.....................................Bmac

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic