Support of DxO Optics Pro for the P3 DNG format

Reaction score
I just received a reply from the support team of DxO on the ticket I submitted concerning the lack of support of the RAW-DNG format images that originate from the Phantom 3 (Pro) camera. They send me the following reply:

Hello Olev,
Thank you for reaching out to DxO support. Our lab team is always hard at work providing new optics modules for new and upcoming equipment. With that being said they stay very busy by working on adding support for new professional and mid-range DSLR, fixed lens, and compact cameras. Their second priority is currently mobile phones which they at times have trouble keeping up with as there are so many cameras and lenses always coming out. With that being said I don't foresee the company adding support for drone cameras without overwhelming demand from the community. The best way to do this is by having yourself and other enthusiasts to fill out the form below; the more requests we get, the more likely we are to work on supporting the camera!

Advanced Image Processing Technologies | DxO

Please let me know if you have any further questions regarding this.

Best Regards,

Sergey

DxO Customer Support

For those of you that rely on DxO for their RAW-processing, please pick up the challenge and overwhelm them.

Reactions: stevemitchell

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.