Sunrise above the fog

Reaction score
Just a couple shots of sunrise above thick fog that covered the area - shot from my P4P. I realize there are many "real" photographers that could vastly improve the quality of the shot using various manual settings and post production editing - this was full auto. I still enjoyed the view and figured I would share regardless. The second shot shown was too large a file to post for whatever reason, so I just did a screenshot of it (so quality once again could suffer).
DJI_0031_Edited1.JPG
Screenshot sunrise.jpg

Great photos!

Do you have a telephoto lens on the Phantom or it is cropped so much (the second one)?
Yes, much can be done in post., but not with screenshot.

Do you have a telephoto lens on the Phantom or it is cropped so much (the second one)?
Yes, much can be done in post., but not with screenshot.
No telephoto lenses - 2nd I don't recall cropping (but may have - I'll have to look at original on sd card again), but sun is higher by time of shot and definitely apears larger.

To qoute a certain TV dance contest judge, FAB U LOUS!!!!

Heck these are nice, and could benefit greatly from the most basic adjustments. Use your most basic editor, like Photos (Mac) or the peecee equivalent. Play with the highlight recovery and contrast and saturation tools. It's easy and fun.

Reactions: Heckmaniac

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic