Strange altitude readings in Go4

Reaction score
New with CS and was checking the readings on my Go4 flight data when I found my drones don't quite fly as high as I thought....
The following are the "Top Altitude" readings reported on the left-hand (summary?) side of the Go4 app flight data screen:

Spark: -116.9 ft (Yes, minus)
M2P: -2.2 ft
P4P: 94.4ft
Air: 11.0 ft

When I look at the individual records, in every case they look correct (eg much higher than the summary report as I have flown up to 400ft).
What am I missing?
Thanks for the help / advise.

New with CS and was checking the readings on my Go4 flight data when I found my drones don't quite fly as high as I thought....
For some unknown reason, DJI's Top Altitude number is based on takeoff locations rather than flying altitudes.
All your flights have been from somewhere close to sea level (but the way the altitude is measured is inaccurate as shown by the negative number).
If you go to the record breaking flight on the day it shows and click on the individual flight record, you can see that the app is recording proper altitude data during that flight.

If you want to set a new Top Altitude, go inland and launch from a 500 ft mountain.
Even if you only fly 10 feet high, that would still show as your new Top Altitude flight.
Crazy, but that's how it is.

For some unknown reason, DJI's Top Altitude number is based on takeoff locations rather than flying altitudes.
All your flights have been from somewhere close to sea level (but the way the altitude is measured is inaccurate as shown by the negative number).
If you go to the record breaking flight on the day it shows and click on the individual flight record, you can see that the app is recording proper altitude data during that flight.

If you want to set a new Top Altitude, go inland and launch from a 500 ft mountain.
Even if you only fly 10 feet high, that would still show as your new Top Altitude flight.
Crazy, but that's how it is.

That's crazy!! I assume it is considered a "feature" and therefore not fixed?! LMAO

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.