Still worth it to buy a P3P?

Reaction score
Is it still worth it to get a P3 Pro?
I was tempted by the mavic, but there are great deals on the pro right now.
Had a P3A, and currently have a P3S. Is current software stable?
Any major issues with the pro right now?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Yes they are still great drones and offer the average user a fantastic experience. With the costs dropping you can get a good deal on them.

That said getting in on the latest offerings is not a bad idea unless there are bugs that need addressing?

From what I can see the Mavic gives you a smaller package and the ability to see real time video at 1080. That could be very important if it works well (I wonder about the range) and is probably hardware related, ie, you won't get an upgrade for the P4 or P3. The camera appears roughly the same as the P4.

I expect the Mavic to have the usual teething problems. The P3's are pretty stable platform wise. There are many more hardware accessories and software packages available for the P3/ P4 although this will likely change in time.

What are you not getting with your current aircraft and what do you want?

I have the standard currently. I used to have an Advanced.
I liked the range and signal strength of the advanced.

Ivecbeen following the Mavic threads. For so few delivered units, there are too many issues right now for me. That said, I have the money, and I found some great deals on a pro bundle, with hard case. So, I'm interested in the pro. Very familiar with the phantom 3 platform.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers