Still images turn black and white

Reaction score
Hello

My Phantom 3 Standard which I got for Christmas has this issue where the tablet/phone screen is black (no live feed is displayed) but every few seconds a still image of what it can currently see will appear with colour then fade to black and white and then it goes back to black and then it will repeat.

Everything is up to date and this happens on both my phone and tablet. It never did this my first few flights but the last few flights I've had no luck fixing it.

The camera clearly isn't broken because of the stills that turn black and white but also strangely I can get a live feed of what the drone sees if I begin to record. If I stop recording it continues to display everything fine until I change to camera mode then it just displays nothing again. Then again I can go into recording mode and it will be showing the black screen until I hit record.

Any help would be much appreciated. :)

I'll try it but this problem is happening on my phone and tablet so I doubt that it will work unfortunately.

Force close the Go app in setting/apps/go prior to opening after rc and ac are turned on. This has solved similar problems for me in the past. Try it.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94