Standard Battery Lights Question

Reaction score
I have 2 Phantom Standard Batteries and one has the charge level lights working normal..The Original battery has 2 green bars solid with the 3rd one flashing and my second spare battery has "Two Green Bars Solid" and "None Flashing". The last time I had a full charge on these two batteries was over a month ago or more.I could be wrong but I thought the batteries were suppose to flash all the time when not fully charged or is this normal.Just getting my standard ready for flying for the first time this year and want to make sure there is nothing wrong with the one battery with the 2 solid lights.I will wait for some reply's before I put a charge on the non flashing one to be safe.

So my spare battery is fine.Two solid lights means 2 diodes are fully charged.I was not sure and I have not flown since last summer.Kind of forgotten stuff..Just wanted to be check first.I will give the manual a once over to jog my memory once again before flying..Thanks for the Info......

They have a built in self discharge from fully charged to prevent damage caused by being stored fully charged, you can adjust the 'holding period' in the app somewhere.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.