Stórifoss

I loved your video. I think a lot while watching your video. Iceland is such a raw wild land with excitement. Everything is sharp and defined. It is a young place with lots of changes taking place. I live in a place that is very old. Some of the oldest mountains on earth. Most everything here is rounded and smoothed out, from ages of erosion. It is more wrapped in mystery than a place of excitement like Iceland.
I liked watching your video, because you show more of the area and I can see how things are situated. Thanks

Reactions: RPP
Beautiful. The riverbed was pretty empty so I imagine that waterfall is huge after the snow melt. Thanks for the view.

Reactions: RPP
I loved your video. I think a lot while watching your video. Iceland is such a raw wild land with excitement. Everything is sharp and defined. It is a young place with lots of changes taking place. I live in a place that is very old. Some of the oldest mountains on earth. Most everything here is rounded and smoothed out, from ages of erosion. It is more wrapped in mystery than a place of excitement like Iceland.
I liked watching your video, because you show more of the area and I can see how things are situated. Thanks

Yes, Iceland is both raw and wild.

Beautiful. The riverbed was pretty empty so I imagine that waterfall is huge after the snow melt. Thanks for the view.

Yes, good observation. In fact, “Stóri“ in Icelandic means big or large and foss is waterfall.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20