Special/Custom Phantom Body Shell sets

I put a digital Camo body set on eBay yesterday. I think it turned out very nice. I will try and post a link to it or pics soon.

Love Digital Camo, would look good against my dish.....

1797576_522863067833223_1319375329_n.jpg

Does the P2 version also cover the battery? I really, really like what I see. If I send you all the the parts, including the battery cover, how much. You really are on to something big, get ready to be busy!

So many different skins on eBay. How much material is required for one phantom?

It is not included in the new replacement body set and doesn't appear to be available as a replacement part so no.
If you send me yours (removed from battery and all parts) I would do it for the same price.
It takes a minimum of about 1 Sq. Yard to do a phantom.
Isn't there also housing halves on the camera for the vision?

I thought I had posted pricing for the phantom 2 body sets but I have not.
Phantom 2 set with landing gear would be $200 + shipping. (you supply battery cover).
If you supply all the parts I will coat them for $110 + shipping.

Just finished a carbon fiber phantom 1 and will post link to pics.
Thanks for your interest.

jspad said:
Here is the link to the latest carbon fiber set on eBay.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/161218390182?nav=SEARCH

3 Things:

1) The above Link is to an expired auction. (but I saw the carbon fiber and its brilliant)
2) Your work is amazing.....
3) Would you be willing to do a buy it now on Ebay ? I have a PV2, and would LOVE the urban digi camo you did on the P1.
4) Is it easy to swap the electronics over on the PV2? Is everything plug & play, or so I need to solder wires?

Thanks,

Jer (My ebay name is wetworks2007)

Hello Jeremy,
Thank you for your interest. I would be happy to work out something with you. I hope that you checked out my reviews on eBay. Everybody loves them.
I have not done a P2 or a PV2 but I would guess that the swap is as easy as the P1. DJI does some excellent engineering and the stuff is made to assemble fast so soldering is unlikely in my opinion.
Email me directly at [email protected] if you want to plan something. I have 2 more P1s finishing up soon and will be doing a P2 soon so let me know what you want.
Best regards
John

Hi John,
I have an extra Phantom 2 shell but not sure about how you will do the Battery? On the P2 their are lights on the back of the battery to show how much juice it has..

I have not done a P2 yet but I believe that there must be a way to remove the battery cover shell. Worse case, we could carefully mask and paint the cover with a matching base color. I wish I could give you a better answer. Thanks.

I am looking for 4 formats:

Fire Rescue (Red & White)

Police (blue & white)

Tactical Response Unit (Kevlar @ black)

Lifeguard

Media

Knbc4

If I provide logos, can you design and implement the above designs? Or do you have a digital file template my designers can use to configure the art in a format you can implement? Can you outline a process and price for the above. Will start with 2 and want to re-order more later.
Let me knowing timing as well... Can you also send me more examples of your work in this regard.
[email protected]

This is great I have seen this dipping process before I was going to invest in it very versatile can do anything. I would be gutted to get it done then my phantom goes funny and would have to rma it but i suppose if your getting new parts to do it with then you would not have a problem

I just got my P1 shell and was going to paint it... I am thinking this is better looking, and possibly lighter in weight than a paint job would end up being. I am willing to let an expert do the work and pay for it, and I have been checking skins out:

Say I ship you the body, and give you a skin ebay item number, could you quote a shipped back and out the door price, and order the film? Or do you need me to order the film?

I can be found on ebay under hiwaystarmedia- I have impeccable buyer stats.

More than happy to do it either way. Just tell me what you want and I will give you a price.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers