Special/Custom Phantom Body Shell sets

Reaction score
I have some awesome Carbon Fiber and Digital Camo body sets completing soon. These are NOT real carbon fiber but are original DJI replacement parts including fastener set and decals. I am also including a set of landing gear and fasteners. These are awesomely beautiful and will allow you to build a one of a Kind phantom.

I have pics of the Carbon Fiber body I just sold so email me if your interested.

I can also do almost any pattern you want so just ask if you don't want carbon fiber or digital camo.

$150 USD (Paypal only) + Shipping

My Guarantee: If you build it with one of my body sets, and don't love it, notify me within 7 days and send me pictures of your built phantom with my body set and I will refund your purchase price when I receive the undamaged body set back, shipping prepaid by you.
I know you are going to love it!

Can you clarify or show photos? Are you selling stickers for $150???? Do they have built in solar panels to recharge the batteries?

Yep…Pictures would be Nice…..I've used some Automotive CF stick on that work good on other projects…I haven't' tried it on the P@V though….

I take original, new DJI components and process them with the same process used in the automotive industry.
No cheap vinyl overlays or stickers.My coatings are permanently bonded and clearcoated.
If you want pictures of a Carbon Fiber set I just sold please send me your email address and I will send them to you.

Can you email me more about what you are doing and what you are capable of doing? It sounds very interesting.

Can you do a flat black? Also can you maybe post pics of the patterns you currently have available? The carbon fiber looked sweet!

Flat black is no problem. Look at hydrographic film in eBay to view the hundreds of patterns I can do for you..
Thanks for your interest

Thanks for posting the eBay link to the films. I would love to do a dragon skin.
Flat black is just a paint job and clear coat and I could sell a set for $105+shipping.

jspad said:
Thanks for posting the eBay link to the films. I would love to do a dragon skin.
Flat black is just a paint job and clear coat and I could sell a set for $105+shipping.

Do your figures include the shell and the material? And could you do it on a P2 shell?

A flat black Phantom 1 shell including, fastener set, decals and landing gear is all included for the $105+ shipping price.

A flat black Phantom 2 body shell, fastener set, decals and landing gear would be $150+shipping.

I would need to order the Phantom 2 body so it may take a few weeks before I could ship it, assuming the supplier can ship to me immediately.

Hydrographics on the Phantom 2 body set would be $190.

Thank you for your interest.

I am liking the "true flame". Is that a hydrodip or another process? And can you do the "great ball of fire" on a P1? Do you buy the P1 shell and then do it or do I have to send you my shell?

Looks like Hydro-graphics application. From what Ive seen, the results are fantastic.
Film/paint, tank of water, spray activator, dunk your part, dry and clear coat it! Some places even print out their own designs on film with a very expensive, specialized printer... Youtube search for hydro graphics. Really cool process!

picture link to a finished product? not being rude, but if your going to sell something, shouldnt we be able to see a finished phantom with your work on it?

drew

Truth is that I started out doing one for myself but sold it before I could build it. The process is simple but tricky on some areas of the phantom body. I just do a few in my spare . For me it's fun. Don't care about trying to convince anyone.

You should care about convincing someone, how else can you close a sale? Wow.

I don't think Drewtx meant to be rude at all, he is simply pointing out the desire to see the finished product. Consider this ad your focus group. You caught some interest, now go whip up some samples and create some marketing shots for your product. Without that, nobody is going to take this to serious.

I didn't take offense. I just wanted to be straight up with everyone. I actually tried the Dipkit with limited success. Diy is obviously possible but I have already screwed it up enough times to know how to do it. Also, spray paints and activator can get a little messy. I am also happy to answer questions for anyone who wants to attempt it themselves.

I spray paint satellite dish..... so was thinking about painting my Phantom CF, but too chicken.

Below is my 1st attempt. pretty sure I could get it much better, if only it were slightly warmer..... brrrr.

1003179_511616512291212_385224545_n.jpg

Close up..

1507043_511159909003539_1668513810_n.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj