sold

Reaction score
Bought the 4 last march as a back up to my inspire. I was shooting real estate in eastern colorado for a few months with the inspire and decided to buy the p4 as back up. Decided to terminate the job because I wasn't making the money I should have been and dont want to jump thru hoops with the FAA to become legit. My flights on the average were 8 minutes while shooting stills and really did not fly the P4 much. No crashes or tip overs (im an experienced pilot). All firmware upgrades loaded with no problems. I have a total of 4 batteries and extra props. Charger, foam case, pelican case comes with. I have added a you tube link to show how well it flew after the last firmware upgrade. Great stable ship but no longer will fly it. I only flew the p4 and inspire if I was making money. Will probably keep the inspire for I dont want to take a beating on it when I sell it...tool a licking when I sold my p3!!!!
You pay for all shipping for both p4 and cases. If you dont want the original box/case I can just ship it in the pelican.
1600.00 firm!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2171p.jpg
    IMG_2171p.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 318
  • IMG_2172p.jpg
    IMG_2172p.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 311
  • IMG_2170p.jpg
    IMG_2170p.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 316
Let's make deal on the inspire[emoji6]