sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Droneted

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I have a nice Phantom 4 Standard gimbal for sale. refurbished and fully functional. $285USD shipped to a US address.
Located in Clermont, Florida if you want to come and check it out. I take PayPal. Shipping will be Priority Mail and insured. IMG_0235.jpg IMG_0238.jpg IMG_0239.jpg IMG_0237.jpg

Reaction score
I have a nice Phantom 4 Standard gimbal for sale. refurbished and fully functional. $285USD shipped to a US address.
Located in Clermont, Florida if you want to come and check it out. I take PayPal. Shipping will be Priority Mail and insured. View attachment 121713 View attachment 121715 View attachment 121716 View attachment 121717
I live in Palm City and new to the drone scene. Someone gave me a new P4 and I am interested and also want to know if you have anything else for the P4 Cases, Batteries etc.
I go to my office in Mulberry once a week right there by Lakeland. Also had a technical question I just came across with mine if you could help.
Craig
Thank you [email protected]

Reaction score
I live in Palm City and new to the drone scene. Someone gave me a new P4 and I am interested and also want to know if you have anything else for the P4 Cases, Batteries etc.
I go to my office in Mulberry once a week right there by Lakeland. Also had a technical question I just came across with mine if you could help.
Craig
Craig
Located in Clermont, Florida if you want to come and check it out. I take PayPal. Shipping will be Priority Mail and insured. View attachment 121713 View attachment 121715 View attachment 121716 View attachment 121717

Reaction score
Craig
send me an invoice. Hugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ldti