SOLD..........Phantom 4 Pro Plus with lots of extras

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Phantom 4 Pro Plus $1200 USD
Selling a 1 year old Phantom 4 Pro Plus with lots of extras. Perfect condition, no scratches and never wrecked. Selling as a package deal. Comes with the following
Original carrying case it came with new.
Backpack carrying case, with foam cutouts inside.
Drone Phantom 4 Pro Plus, the plus means it has the built in screen on the remote. Remote model (GL300E) Also comes with a separate remote, (GL300F) for those that want to run their iPad or android.

6 batteries and 2 Lipo safe bags.
2 chargers
3 sets of props(2 new sets and 1 set I have flown on) that's a total of 12 props.
Drop and delivery device made specific for the Phantom 4 line of drones in Israel.
Water landing floats also comes with, although I have found it difficult to pilot at full throttle with these.
Also comes with antenna reflectors for extended range on one direction
Come with all the cables and one SD card
Polar Pro lenses (ND and ND PL) 3 of each
Silicone motors protectors
I have more pictures if interested
Please PM me here or email ([email protected]) thanks
IMG_1378.JPG
IMG_1359.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1360.JPG
    IMG_1360.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 397
  • IMG_1363.JPG
    IMG_1363.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 362
  • IMG_1364.JPG
    IMG_1364.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 358
  • IMG_1365.JPG
    IMG_1365.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 378
  • IMG_1367.JPG
    IMG_1367.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 359
  • IMG_1372.JPG
    IMG_1372.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 377
Last edited:
More pictures

Attachments

• IMG_1374.JPG
    IMG_1374.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 260
  • IMG_1375.JPG
    IMG_1375.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 285
  • IMG_1376.JPG
    IMG_1376.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 260
  • IMG_1378.JPG
    IMG_1378.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 294
Yes, you have to link the one you want to use. I am aware you can't use two at once, thanks. Some things you can't do with the plus remote.
Hey @Whiskyradio just have question about those floats,,,,I realize in flight might be a handful but do they work on water ok,have any problems lifting off water,,curious,I nearly buy some to try,,are the light or heavy,,,,could they be used to cruise across water surface if flat or just landing and take off

Hey @Whiskyradio just have question about those floats,,,,I realize in flight might be a handful but do they work on water ok,have any problems lifting off water,,curious,I nearly buy some to try,,are the light or heavy,,,,could they be used to cruise across water surface if flat or just landing and take off

They work great on calm still water if you want to just skim the surface flying. No problems taking off and landing. If you give it full throttle, it become a handful for sure. It starts Oscillating somewhat and then over corrects itself and makes it worse. I used it in ponds to get pictures from a different angle. I'm sure with some practice I could have gotten better with the floats.

They work great on calm still water if you want to just skim the surface flying. No problems taking off and landing. If you give it full throttle, it become a handful for sure. It starts Oscillating somewhat and then over corrects itself and makes it worse. I used it in ponds to get pictures from a different angle. I'm sure with some practice I could have gotten better with the floats.
Great stuff , thank you they sound like fun,going to look into some ,,thanks again

Reactions: Whiskyradio
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic