SOLD: Phantom 3 Professional in MINT Condition with Nanuk Case and 6 Batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
DJI Phantom 3 Professional - Practically Brand New PLUS Hard Case and 6 Good Batteries

Hello everyone. I am selling one of my drones. With my Phantom 4 drones, I just never really fly this one any more and it should go to a good home. I would greatly prefer selling it to someone LOCAL so we can meet, test fly, and make sure that you are totally happy with it before purchase. I am in Philadelphia so I can meet up with anyone in the area (Eastern PA, Southern NJ, even MD or NY with a little travel). I also would prefer an experienced drone pilot but it's OK if you are new.

This is a mint condition Phantom 3 Professional with a Nanuk waterproof travel case, 6 good batteries and everything else that came with it new. It has been used sparingly and with great care. It looks and operates just like new. All components (battery, charger, manuals, remote control, extra propellers) are included and shown in the pictures. All you will need is a cell phone (Android or iPhone) and you're all set for some fun flying. Pictures and video quality (4K video) are excellent from the built-in camera.

Note that the extra batteries alone are worth the sale price of this package!

I am a licensed pilot (both for fixed wing aircraft and for drones), so I know how to fly and take good care of my equipment. If you are experienced, you know what an excellent drone this is. If you are new to drones, you will see how easy it is to get started with a Phantom 3 Professional.

Price for entire package is $650. Shipping extra if I can't find a local buyer.

If you have any questions, please let me know and I will respond as quickly as I can.

As I mentioned, priority will go to someone local with CASH and local meeting. If I can't find a local buyer then I will consider shipping with PayPal payment.

The pictures of Atlantic City in the Pictures forum were taken with this drone earlier this year ---> Pictures from Atlantic City

IMG_20181214_120528.jpgIMG_20181214_120821.jpgIMG_20181214_120938_1.jpgIMG_20181214_120957.jpgIMG_20181214_121015.jpgIMG_20181214_121054.jpgIMG_20181214_121512.jpgIMG_20181214_121648.jpgIMG_20181214_121854.jpgIMG_20181214_121914.jpg.

Last edited:
Looks good. If you don't get a local buyer, you can contact me. I live in Trinidad and Tobago, West Indies.
My email is [email protected]
Please let me know the additional cost for shipping. Thank you.

Looks good. If you don't get a local buyer, you can contact me. I live in Trinidad and Tobago, West Indies.
My email is [email protected]
Please let me know the additional cost for shipping. Thank you.

OK thank you. I really would prefer local but I will keep you in mind. It is a heavy package with that case and all the gear. Shipping would be quite hefty!! Plus there would be the International paperwork to be concerned about.

Reactions: Lroar
OK thank you. I really would prefer local but I will keep you in mind. It is a heavy package with that case and all the gear. Shipping would be quite hefty!! Plus there would be the International paperwork to be concerned about.
Ok, you'll let me know.

Can you specify what version firmware it currently is flying on, how old the P4 is, and how many hours are on the batteries?

Can you specify what version firmware it currently is flying on, how old the P4 is, and how many hours are on the batteries?

Hi,

I don't have that information on me at the moment as I have not flown it in many months. I do keep the batteries charged properly between 40 and 60 percent, but that's all I have done with it. I will need to power everything up and get that info for you. Are you local to Philadelphia?

Hi,
I am in Lititz about an hour or so west.
The reason I ask these questions is that I have a P3A and have found I was glad I didn’t update beyond firmware version 1.57. It flies beautifully. I’d consider owning another with the right version firmware.

I need more batteries too but if your batteries are loaded with later firmware, I doubt I can go back to match mine.

Ultimately, when the P3A is no longer, I’m hoping a Mavik is in the budget. Not likely anytime soon however.

Hi,

I don't have that information on me at the moment as I have not flown it in many months. I do keep the batteries charged properly between 40 and 60 percent, but that's all I have done with it. I will need to power everything up and get that info for you. Are you local to Philadelphia?

OK I powered it up and verified all of the information you requested.

The Phantom 3 Pro itself is from December of 2015. Perfect condition. No issues functionally or cosmetically.

Firmware version: 1.11.20

Batteries (Battery #, Charges, Voltage):
#1, 37, 15.74
#2, 78, 15.17
#3, 27, 15.17v
#5, 12, 15.25v
#7, 26, 15.15v
#8, 25, 15.13v

I took screenshots of 3 of the batteries and attached them below...

Screenshot_20181215-180758.png Screenshot_20181215-181433.png Screenshot_20181215-183925.png

Hi,
I am in Lititz about an hour or so west.
The reason I ask these questions is that I have a P3A and have found I was glad I didn’t update beyond firmware version 1.57. It flies beautifully. I’d consider owning another with the right version firmware.

I need more batteries too but if your batteries are loaded with later firmware, I doubt I can go back to match mine.

Ultimately, when the P3A is no longer, I’m hoping a Mavik is in the budget. Not likely anytime soon however.

Yes I know where Lititz is and that's not too bad of a drive. I was very happy with the Phantom 3 Professional and the firmware on it has been totally fine. I never had any issues with it. It's really a fantastic drone. I just don't get to use it any more since I use my Phantom 4 and Phantom 4 Pro.

My brother has a Mavic. It is of course more portable but I really don't see any other advantage of it. My Phantom 4 Pro really outperforms the Mavic in every other way. Really with the case a Phantom isn't that difficult to transport. For those times where I might like something ultra-portable, I may consider picking up a Mavic Air or even a Spark.

Let me know if you're interested.

Thank you. Let me mull it over. I’m going to forward this to my brother also who has been considering getting his first drone.

I’m an avid backpacker and the Spark or Mavik is more portable. I’m finding out however I can’t fly it legally many places I like to backpack to but think the packability is a real advantage. Other than that I’m quite happy with my P3A. I shoot at 1080p mostly, rarely 2.7k and can’t imagine the file size in 4K the P3P can do.

Thank you. Let me mull it over. I’m going to forward this to my brother also who has been considering getting his first drone.

I’m an avid backpacker and the Spark or Mavik is more portable. I’m finding out however I can’t fly it legally many places I like to backpack to but think the packability is a real advantage. Other than that I’m quite happy with my P3A. I shoot at 1080p mostly, rarely 2.7k and can’t imagine the file size in 4K the P3P can do.

OK no problem. Great if I can meet someone local to sell it to. The Phantom backpack is not bad at all. I have traveled with it on my back and it's very easy to do. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you for the interest from everyone here. The Phantom has found a new home and a very happy new member to the Phantom community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31