SOLD: Phantom 3 Pro

How do I do that? It's set to 10 day discharge right now.

With battery installed turn on everything and go into the GO app, go to battery and change it to 3 days...

The fastest way would be to take all your batteries and fly them until you get to 50% or so.

With battery installed turn on everything and go into the GO app, go to battery and change it to 3 days...

The fastest way would be to take all your batteries and fly them until you get to 50% or so.

Will do. Thank you.

Just wondering how much for one battery? Also, what was the conclusion of your masters thesis?

Yeah, I wasn't sure how to price it. What would be fair for the P3P + 3 batteries?

Typically used Phantoms are selling for 50-65% of new. Sadly for the sellers it is a buyers market. So in perfect condition $650+shipping.

Typically used Phantoms are selling for 50-65% of new. Sadly for the sellers it is a buyers market. So in perfect condition $650+shipping.

Including 3 extra batteries? Or just for the standard kit? How much should I expect for each of the batteries?

Phantom is pending sale. Thanks everyone for the help.

That would have been with the batteries. You can buy a new Phantom 3P on Amazon with 3 batteries, case, 2 64gb sd cards, prop guards, and some other add -ons for $1000.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.