SOLD!!: For sale. Pristine Phantom 4 Pro v2.0 and much (much) more

Reaction score
Selling flawless turn-key Phantom 4 Pro v2 kit. Barely used (seriously, you'll be able to check the logs.)!

Includes Phantom 4 Pro v2 (flown maybe five times)
Two batteries (perfectly maintained with "Phantom Angel). My guess less then ten charging cycles on each.)
Extra rotors (originals still perfect)
Controller with holder (perfect condition)
iPad mini with retina display (don't remember which model that was). Will be fully updated and deregistered (to Apple ID etc), prior to sending. Works great.
Various ND filters. Pristine condition.
Maintenance kit
Nanuk 945 Phantom 4 Pro specific foam inserts. (I also have the original DJI foam case I can send but that would be more shipping simply due to its size)
Phantom Angel battery conditioning/maintenance device (this thing is sweet)
All manuals
Camera/lens "clamp"

I am travelling out of the country for the next week and intend to formally post when I get back but I thought I'd pre-post here in case anyone is interested and wants to send an offer. Please, serious offers only.

Also, I'd appreciate not getting questions about the Phantom 4 Pro v2.0. Google is your friend.

Attachments

• Empty HC.jpg
    Empty HC.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 505
  • Nanuk.JPG
    Nanuk.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 523
  • Pieces.jpg
    Pieces.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 531
  • In box.jpg
    In box.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 523
  • controller.JPG
    controller.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 507
  • Batteries on.JPG
    Batteries on.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 498
  • batteries.JPG
    batteries.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 492
Reactions: mrozburn
no, sorry.

I have 8 DJI drones
P4 too

I was asking price
Supposed to post price etc

Thanks
Never mind

Um....."supposed to post price"?

Congratulations about all your drones.

• Haha
Reactions: Dr_VonDuck
Selling flawless turn-key Phantom 4 Pro v2 kit. Barely used (seriously, you'll be able to check the logs.)!

Two batteries (perfectly maintained with "Phantom Angel). My guess less then ten charging cycles on each.)
iPad mini with retina display (don't remember which model that was). Will be fully updated and deregistered (to Apple ID etc), prior to sending. Works great.
Maintenance kit
Nanuk 945 Phantom 4 Pro specific foam inserts. (I also have the original DJI foam case I can send but that would be more shipping simply due to its size)
All manuals
Camera/lens "clamp"

I am travelling out of the country for the next week and intend to formally post when I get back but I thought I'd pre-post here in case anyone is interested and wants to send an offer. Please, serious offers only.

Also, I'd appreciate not getting questions about the Phantom 4 Pro v2.0. Google is your friend.
Interested. Will be waiting to hear more, including price. Not familiar with the Phantom Angel device, will Google it! Thanks!

Was hoping throwing a lowball price out there would get him or her to throw a price out for us. I would have to sell my P4plus to get this not too sure.

Interested. Will be waiting to hear more, including price. Not familiar with the Phantom Angel device, will Google it! Thanks!
I’d like to get $1400.00. The Phantom Angel is a cool device for maintaining/cycling batteries. This one is actually set up to also be used with Inspire batteries (needs different bulb). Thanks for the Thanks

Maintenance kit
All manuals
Camera/lens "clamp"

FWIW, my intention in my post was to let it be known in advance that i was going to be posting that kit on an auction site upon my return from a business trip. Out of the goodness of my heart I thought Id let this community know what i had, figuring if someone was interested, they'd contact me about it (which did happen). Amazing to me how much instant (and repeat: case in point) passive aggression emerged; not all but most (thanks again to the adults that responded) Not sure why I expected different.

Reactions: tleedom
I'm not even interested in the item for sale, just what someone might ask for it. I've never seen anything sold, here without a price, have YOU? (free? $1,000,000?)
Funny watching simple, relative questions asked and no response from op, then he's offended for members asking the price.
Thanks for the goodness of your heart. We have been waiting for that... Except for the baiting part, you know the REAL, "passive aggressive" part.

I bet it was like:
Hey ya'll hold my COORS and watch these, guys...

...And yes, posting location and price in relative currency IS a requirement on this forum, we've been reminded that almost daily in the reading. Your post is subject to be removed without a location and price, listed.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic