SOLD DJI Mini 2 Fly More Combo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
$SOLD! Hello all! This is only my 2nd sale on the forum. However, I have made many sales on Ebay and Helifreak if you would like to check my perfect feedback.

I am looking to sell my perfect condition DJI Mini 2 Fly More combo purchased through Best Buy on March 13th 2021. The bird has about 25 flights total, with zero crashes and zero issues. Will come with original box and all original parts. It has the iphone cord, I am going to try to look for the other cords for android but not 100% sure where they went. It has DJI care refresh as well, but not sure if that's transferrable.

I am looking to get into a larger drone, but not ready to make that call just yet. PM me for any questions or any pictures. Will ship anywhere in the US and will get it out within a day of payment. I appreciate it!

Attachments

• IMG_3026.jpg
    IMG_3026.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 133
  • IMG_3027.jpg
    IMG_3027.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Refresh is transferable. Just sold and bought drones with it attached. Shows in app and show the receipt or confirmation to the new owner. Serial # on box or in batt compartment all that's needed to use.

Refresh is transferable. Just sold and bought drones with it attached. Shows in app and show the receipt or confirmation to the new owner. Serial # on box or in batt compartment all that's needed to use.
Thank you for this information!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen