So.....I crashed...its broke....now what?

Reaction score
I managed to learn a valuable lesson yesterday at a motocross track. Distracted flying = Crash. Several people approached me about the Phantom 2 and wanted to know all about it. The trouble was I was in the middle of flying around light poles at a busy race track and ended up hitting one. The relay board for the Zemuse gimbal is broke due to the wiring harness ripping out the connection. It looks like just the board needs to be replaced but I'm not sure that's the only thing that was damaged. No one at DJI Los Angeles answers the phone. Any suggestions on a good L.A., O.C. or I.E. shop that takes care of their customers? Thanks. L.

Take it to Dronefly in Newbury Park near Thousand Oaks. They fixed my Phantom over the counter while I waited. See their website for terms and conditions of repairs: www.dronefly.com

Sketch6995 said:
or talk to Dan from Helihobby in Reseda.....he fixes mine all the time.
I just can't help myself. With that statement I have to ask why do you break yours all the time? :shock:

I need to bookmark this topic for future purposes. :lol:

A fellow Phantom pilot once told me that you should pilot the craft in a way that nobody will notice that you're the one piloting it. That's not what he said exactly, but that was the concept of it. :lol:

But yeah, things like that bugs me a little. :(

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl