Skins

Reaction score
Hey guys.
Bit of an odd one but does anyone know where I can get a Star Wars themed skin for my P4A?

Hey guys.
Bit of an odd one but does anyone know where I can get a Star Wars themed skin for my P4A?

DecalGirl doesn't seem to have Star Wars theme skins, but you can create you own design on the site for just about any model.

I noticed that the site allows you to upload any single image into the skin template, which it then places inside it's cutout template pieces as one whole unit. I would imagine if one wished to get more creative with customizing the skin pieces, it would be pretty easy to screen capture that template and bring it into a program like Photoshop. Then, by overlaying the desired separate images onto the cutout areas and saving that combination file as a new single .jpg image, this new image could be uploaded and used. Might take a little experimenting to get things positioned right, but would make for a nice little project.

Thanks, I'll have a look there.
Decalgirl does have a skin named ‘Beep-Bloop’ or something similar that is R2-D2. I got one for my kids Spark. It was actually pretty sweet, turned out a lot better than I expected. Two thumbs up from me for sure….

Reactions: kungfumike

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic