Shyeah i need help guys...

Reaction score
I'm in a bit of a pickle here and i was hoping someone, other than DJI Support, can help me. Here is the issue:
I am brand spankin new to the drone community. I bought the wonderful Phantom 3 Professional Drone about 3 weeks ago and up until this past Friday it has been working great! On Friday morning when i turned on both the controller and the drone, it quickly brought up a message on my camera view in the DJI Go App that read your remote has been updated. I was concerned, because i didn't even touch anything nor did i select anything in specific to update anything at all! I quickly noticed the remote was not connected to the drone. So, as anyone would do, i jumped on to the DJI website to see how i can properly reconnect my drone to my remote. I went through the whole process over and over again, and it would not work. Finally, i called support. They talked me through a process of updating the remote AND the DJI firmware. I tried one more time to reconnect my remote to my drone and it finally came back to life. HOWEVER... The front two LED's were still solid red and the back LED's were blinking rapidly yellow- indicating the remote was still not connected to the drone. What really weirded me out was that i can see through the camera and also move it, but when i go to start the propellers nothing happens. I contacted DJI Support again, but no one could understand my issue. Has anyone, or does anyone know of anybody that is having the same issues?

I still can't get my drone off of the ground.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4