Show us your Phantom Wildlife pics from your part of the world.

Reaction score
Let me start with one of Elephants...

o7popl.jpg

I hate to be "that guy", but I will...wildlife shots with a drone make me very uncomfortable. We all know how drones sound, and it looks like you are pretty close here, on top of that.

Please don't harass the wildlife.

I am a nature lover and won't harass the wildlife. They were quite relaxed, so I was happy. Should they show any sign of distress I will immediately back off.

These guys were about 50m from our house, I started the drone and hovered for a while to assess their behaviour. They showed no reaction so I went closer.

No animals were harmed during this shoot, and believe me, I won't disturb them.

Reactions: Randolph_Kricke
I am a nature lover and won't harass the wildlife. They were quite relaxed, so I was happy. Should they show any sign of distress I will immediately back off.

Very responsible of you, Sprocky, but your invitation for others to share wildlife photos might lead to irresponsible behavior by others. Nice shot, by the way.

If it ain't the FAA narcs it's PITA narcs. Don't harass the poor animals....i'll take a bacon cheeseburger please, lol.

If you don't chase or spook them Canada geese don't really care if you hover around because your bird is no known predator. Upper left you see a flock landing as I hover there, 3 more flocks landed within a minute. When you keep your distance and show respect they won't take your bird down. The geese are probably wondering who's the white guy just hovering there? he should land and rest the water is nice. This was taken a few hundred yards from my house. I never harass animals. I don't even hunt them, believe me I would not have to go far, I prefer the grocery store for all my meat and meat by-products.
vlcsnap-error740.png
vlcsnap-error911.png

Last edited:
I wondered about geese and the Phantom, I get flocks of them regularly in my yard.

My dog chases them, unsuccessfully like the rabbits. I guess that's harassment but it's better for me when she does her business outside ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl