Show Us Your Panoramas

did you use microsoft ICE to process it?
More Christmas lights for night shots seems like a good idea for a pano

Here's mine of Wolverhampton, UK
b64a063cf5506c29e4a4290e798411fe.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Jakedegraaf
Awesome photos! It's amazing what we can accomplished with these awesome machines.

Last edited:
To answer your question tml4191 I did use the Microsoft ICE. I'm still new to this so trying to find the best settings for when I take the panoramas.

That's awesome! How do you guys get such awesome panos? I'm having trouble when stitching mine together. I'm using Microsoft image compositor right now. I can't seem to get a clean horizontal shot like yours lalvar40. Is there a certain amount of pictures you need to have to make it turn out better? I use the litchi app to get my panos. Any tips would be much appreciated.

That's awesome! How do you guys get such awesome panos? I'm having trouble when stitching mine together. I'm using Microsoft image compositor right now. I can't seem to get a clean horizontal shot like yours lalvar40. Is there a certain amount of pictures you need to have to make it turn out better? I use the litchi app to get my panos. Any tips would be much appreciated.
Thank you. I am using Lightroom, which comes with Photoshop CC. You just get it together, merge them, and then crop it, and that is. I use 3 or 4 pictures.

Here is another one. You need a P4, 3 pictures, good weather, Lightroom of Photoshop CC suite.

Windmill reserve pano.jpg

The litchi app want's to do 360 panos all the time. So I guess I have to mess with the settings, and maybe just try 180 degree with 3 or 4 photos. Thanks for the info! Much appreciated! Im using a P3 standard with the 2.7k camera. It's my first one, so once I get better I'll be looking to upgrade.

P3 standard with the 2.7k camera.
with the right SW, you shoudl be able to make a good pano. I did the same as above with P3. With P4, the improvement is noted, but just slightly.

You people are amazing! Love the photos. For the lightroom is it a monthly subscription or can you do like a one time lifetime kind of deal?

For the lightroom is it a monthly subscription
I do $9.99 per month...you always are at the latest level...and if you have a good iPhone...it includes PS and LR mobile. LR mobile allows you to take RAW pictures with IP7. I don't regret paying for the monthly fee.

360 degree Panorama in Purdy, Washington. Burley Lagoon on one side of the bridge, Henderson Bay on the other.
Stitched together in ICE.

How about one more? The Small World version of the Purdy Sand Spit Pano posted earlier. Aren't we having fun with our big boy toys, or what? :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic