Show us your P2 GoPro Shots

How are you guys doing stills?

Grabbing from video recordings or taking pics with the gopro app wirelessly?

I've read that some take screen shots from video. I use my GoPro in "Video+Photo" mode, shoots video and at every 5 seconds it takes a shot.

If using a P2, NEVER turn on the GoPro wireless because it uses the same frequency as the controller, and you will almost certainly have a flyaway (loss of control). so PLEASE don't turn on the GoPro wireless...

Reactions: dreamkast
I've read that some take screen shots from video. I use my GoPro in "Video+Photo" mode, shoots video and at every 5 seconds it takes a shot.

If using a P2, NEVER turn on the GoPro wireless because it uses the same frequency as the controller, and you will almost certainly have a flyaway (loss of control). so PLEASE don't turn on the GoPro wireless...

Yep aware of not doing that :)

Oh cool, didnt even know a GoPro could do that, possible on the Hero 4 Black? That looks like it will resolve my issue of not having remote access to my gopro while flying.

One of my first flights, first time recording and first time using GoPro studio haha. Just pulled a photo from the 1080p video I had recorded.

Attachments

• house vignette.jpg
    house vignette.jpg
    476.8 KB · Views: 308
Oh cool, didnt even know a GoPro could do that, possible on the Hero 4 Black? That looks like it will resolve my issue of not having remote access to my gopro while flying.

Yes, that is what I have, the Hero 4 Black, and yes, I put it in that mode just for that reason, because I can't control it during flight. It is limited to 1080p 30fps video in that mode, but that's fine, I'm not shooting anything too dramatic yet...

That's awesome... it's own little town....

If you don't mind me asking, how did you grab the frame? Did you just do a screenshot? Or something in software?
Thanks

Adobe premiere has a frame grab feature, imported into light room and did some basic adjustments (my gimbal isn't straight)

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Screen grabs from 1080p recording.

Attachments

• ving.jpg
    ving.jpg
    440.1 KB · Views: 309
  • ving2.jpg
    ving2.jpg
    411.1 KB · Views: 304
Slowly getting use to the settings with the GoPro. 4k screen grabs with Pro tune.

Attachments

• town2.jpg
    town2.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 308
  • bsh.jpg
    bsh.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 314
  • bush and me.jpg
    bush and me.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 387
  • town.jpg
    town.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 313
  • bush.jpg
    bush.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 304
My apartment complex. Play video in full screen and use the Print Screen to grab a still. I have Photoshop, After Effects, and Lightroom, but some days I'm lazy.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1442547939.339506.jpg

Hi everybody,
Usually I use the same method as kenjancef (video+photo mode), but screenshots from movie work also fine to me. Here are few pics from last holiday in northern Poland. First flight with gimbal! ;-)
20150811 144656.jpg 20150811 185133.jpg 20150813 080638 148.jpg
If anybody's interested here's full footage:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Sorry for unprofessional editing, I'm just beginner ;)

Reactions: cubandrone
Few screenshots from flying around Kisatchie National Forest today with my buddy. Got a shot of his P2V from the air.
Kisatchie1.jpg
Kisatchie2.jpg
Kisatchie3.jpg
Kisatchie5.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic