Show off your skins/decals (Drones)

Here's my new carbon fiber full body skin from iclear.com
f42508373fb1bebe1f965b14ba70a139.jpg

I liked this so much I ordered the same kit for mine, can't wait!

Reactions: The Ghost
Well.... On_Bail_Cuz,

What's the sense of working hard...... if you never get to play???

Didn't meant to offend you mate, just imo that price is jacked up way to high, but hey your the one using it and if u enjoy it the who cares what I think right? The package itself has everything and is a good combination of what a decked out kit would look like, but I just think it's way to overpriced, that's my opinion anyway

No offense taken....

I live in a very remote location where up until a few months ago, didn't even know this hobby existed. Then it happened... stumbled up on a co-worker at the beach flying a Mavic. After doing some research I realized I needed something a little more stout and durable than a Mavic. Something a little more user friendly for the novice than an Inspire and Walla... went for the Phantom 4. Once I get more experience and confidence under my belt I might reach again. Yeah this mod was a tad bit pricey for a beginner, but would have cost me twice as much if I tried to do it myself. So I figured I would grab something that had been tried tested and true. So here I am "Flying by the seat of my pants" in this hobby where.... The sky is no longer the limit.

No offense taken....

I live in a very remote location where up until a few months ago, didn't even know this hobby existed. Then it happened... stumbled up on a co-worker at the beach flying a Mavic. After doing some research I realized I needed something a little more stout and durable than a Mavic. Something a little more user friendly for the novice than an Inspire and Walla... went for the Phantom 4. Once I get more experience and confidence under my belt I might reach again. Yeah this mod was a tad bit pricey for a beginner, but would have cost me twice as much if I tried to do it myself. So I figured I would grab something that had been tried tested and true. So here I am "Flying by the seat of my pants" in this hobby where.... The sky is no longer the limit.

Yes if you are walking into the hobby without knowledge and experience then you can't go wrong because it's a pretty good set up, but like both of us said the price is high!, but who knows maybe money isn't an issue for you or your time is more valuable so in that case it's a solid package, if I think of it like someone was working a high paid job 6 days a week and they don't have time to research all this stuff or try to source it and they are well off financially, then you can't go wrong, personally I'd rather look around for the best deal and try and save money then just fork it out and pay top dollar,

Anyways enough about that, what's done is done. What I want to know is your opinion on the falcon drone? I'd love to here how it's going for you as your opinions, do you have any issues? How is the fpvlr range do?

Reactions: chopperguy
In my humble opinion the Falcon is smooth and responsive. The FPVLR is spot on and so far I have pushed out maybe 10k. The only issue the Falcon has is with the operator. Working 16 hour days 6 days a week makes it difficult. But I put her in the clouds every chance I get.

Reactions: The Ghost
Yes if you are walking into the hobby without knowledge and experience then you can't go wrong because it's a pretty good set up, but like both of us said the price is high!, but who knows maybe money isn't an issue for you or your time is more valuable so in that case it's a solid package, if I think of it like someone was working a high paid job 6 days a week and they don't have time to research all this stuff or try to source it and they are well off financially, then you can't go wrong, personally I'd rather look around for the best deal and try and save money then just fork it out and pay top dollar,

Anyways enough about that, what's done is done. What I want to know is your opinion on the falcon drone? I'd love to here how it's going for you as your opinions, do you have any issues? How is the fpvlr range do?

In my humble opinion the Falcon is smooth and responsive. The FPVLR is spot on and so far I have pushed out maybe 10k. The only issue the Falcon has is with the operator. Working 16 hour days 6 days a week makes it difficult. But I put her in the clouds every chance I get.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT