Shooting a Drone out of a tree...

( can't fix the typo in the title from my phone..sorry)

There is a bit more to this video that is science related, but DANG!! Tell the kid to "go get the gun."

The science behind how they found the drone is what intrigued me the most

You city guys. That’s norm where I’m from. Believe me, the kids have grown up with them and know hoe to handle them. Kids, going to the city garbage dump to shoot rats is how we grew up. Kids with a B.B. gun will get into trouble.

Reactions: jakobe75
You city guys. That’s norm where I’m from. Believe me, the kids have grown up with them and know hoe to handle them. Kids, going to the city garbage dump to shoot rats is how we grew up. Kids with a B.B. gun will get into trouble.

I wasn't knocking using a gun... LOL! I thought, " HEY!! SHE'S A GREAT SHOOTER!!" I thought it was cool. Heck I carry everywhere I go... it's my right and I'll continue to do so....

That was no BB gun it was a 22

I know. I was talking to a game warden one time and he made that statement, kids will get in more trouble with the BB gun. He didn’t mind if they were shooting rabbits with a shotgun and they were only 12 years old.
i was hunting rabbits with a shotgun at 12 . BB guns do get you in trouble inevitably you will shoot your eye out . haha or windows

... Heck I carry everywhere I go... it's my right and I'll continue to do so....
Same here. Not going to take a chance on some punk(s) thinking they can just take my expensive toy away from me.

Last edited:
Good gun safety. Boring maybe but I've had a friend fire a .270 over my shoulder because he was too excited at the prospect of shooting goats. From five feet, one step to the side on my part and my head would have been gone.
Never been, or going, hunting with him again.
(If you can feel the pressure wave, it's too close!)

Good gun safety. Boring maybe but I've had a friend fire a .270 over my shoulder because he was too excited at the prospect of shooting goats. From five feet, one step to the side on my part and my head would have been gone.
Never been, or going, hunting with him again.
(If you can feel the pressure wave, it's too close!)
There are people like that. Just stay away from that type of Hunter.

Paintball gun works well, and a bit safer for the drone. (Don't ask me how I know this ;))

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT