Share your Fall Colors 2018 Photos and Videos

Apologies if this thread exists elsewhere, I'll start. I uploaded this yesterday, shot last weekend, Phantom 4.

Snowbasin Ski Resort in Northern Utah. Keep an eye out for Good Morning America or ABC News picking it up :)

A tad over saturated. Thing about fall colors, they make things look over saturated anyway.

Website
www.highflightmedia.com
Apologies if this thread exists elsewhere, I'll start. I uploaded this yesterday, shot last weekend, Phantom 4.

Snowbasin Ski Resort in Northern Utah. Keep an eye out for Good Morning America or ABC News picking it up :)

I'm going to guess some creative color grading going on here, yes? This is a bit beyond "saturation," yes? I've never seen trees that color. Admittedly, aesthetically pleasing. Good choice of music, too.

D

I'm going to guess some creative color grading going on here, yes? This is a bit beyond "saturation," yes? I've never seen trees that color. Admittedly, aesthetically pleasing. Good choice of music, too.

D
The colours are not an accurate reproduction of what nature produces (which is great). I would check my controls if you didn’t increase saturation in post production.

Tough one. Try a fresh water swamp with Fl. red maple. There is color there. I made a video of that, but it was at Panama City.
Yeah, that's about 5 hours North of me and they have their hands full with hurricane prep. If I were to drive that far I would just keep going to northern GA or SC.

The colours are not an accurate reproduction of what nature produces (which is great). I would check my controls if you didn’t increase saturation in post production.
Here is a clip with original colors. They are natural, no colored filter, no manual shooting mode. Just selective framing, location and time of day for these fall colors. Thanks for watching

Here is a clip with original colors. They are natural, no colored filter, no manual shooting mode. Just selective framing, location and time of day for these fall colors. Thanks for watching

It's nice when you get a mix of of evergreen and deciduous. A cloudy day also makes the colors much more saturated. I did one where the color look much like yours. I didn't think anyone would think it was real.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peavelt