serious trouble with dji go app

Reaction score
hello everyone

during the last flight i was facin serious troubles with the image transmition.. the signal was full and suddenly after 200m fpv has frozen.. rc signal full as well.. i could see some trees from above on screen but the drone was already about 50 meters away from that spot.. pressed rth to try somewhere else because i thought that maybe was because of magnetic interference or sth.. took it off and started watching the screen and the drone.. same thing happened.. frozen image transmition and the drone far away from that spot that was on screen.. again rth..

the most weird thing was that i was recording video in both cases.. in the first (above the trees) video has paused and when drone passed the "line" video resumed.. in the second video stoped recording..

cant fly my drone if i cant see what it sees when it is away from me.. cant rely on an app thats popin up massages without any sense ex update gimbal or to complete a form with a tel (!!) number because dji wants that or a fake compass calibration required..
im usin a dji go compatitible samsung galaxy tab a..

any help could be welcome
thanks

Have you tried the letchi app? Not saying I'm in the know but worth a shot many love that app and don't mind paying for it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik