Senseless

For $1200 no less, when standard P4's are going for less than a grand. That must be some expensive black plastic.

And you have to wait for it! By 'limited edition', they must mean limited to uninformed buyers.

Reactions: Easy-V
For $1200 no less, when standard P4's are going for less than a grand. That must be some expensive black plastic.

And you have to wait for it! By 'limited edition', they must mean limited to uninformed buyers.

I saw on fox news they have a black paint now that will protect whatever is painted, they painted cinder blocks and threw them off roofs, light bulbs and ran over them with a truck. That paint would be worth it, supposed to be a new bed liner spray.

I saw on fox news they have a black paint now that will protect whatever is painted, they painted cinder blocks and threw them off roofs, light bulbs and ran over them with a truck. That paint would be worth it, supposed to be a new bed liner spray.
I doubt it's anything like that, probably all you get for your extra $200 is some black plastic (and also laughs from everyone who bought a P4P for only a few hundred dollars more.) Seriously, I hope you at least get an extra battery or something for that price.

I doubt it's anything like that, probably all you get for your extra $200 is some black plastic (and also laughs from everyone who bought a P4P for only a few hundred dollars more.) Seriously, I hope you at least get an extra battery or something for that price.

Hopefully they at least paint in some carbon graphite weave.

$1200 is what Frys is selling (or more likely, trying to sell) vanilla P4's for. Best Buy has Frys envy?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3