Selling my P4

Reaction score
I'm Reluctantly selling my Phantom 4 here is the Listing

• Wow
Reactions: CPO Coastie
Glad you changed to Pro prop mounts. Liked the opening price better. Couple batteries show last use years ago. When's the last time charged? How many battery lights? Only 1 light if hibernating, may not charge. Thanks
Good luck.

I always maintained the batteries took them out and brought them to full charge. I really dont want to sell my P4, but all she does is sit in the case at home, my MP and MM are so much easier for me to lug around. But that **** P4 fly's like the king of the sky!

Ohhh all batteries go to full charge including controller, I just updated the Firmware also and calibrated all the sensors, so whom ever is lucky enough to buy it will not have any issues as long as they fly with respect.

I have been just today playing with Camera Setting on my New Used MP that I had bought and I don't know I really think my P4 takes better pictures and Video, I'm really second guess selling her.

Reactions: Jim Canada
I'm Reluctantly selling my Phantom 4 here is the Listing

Hello Mate, how to do to see the detail battery information ? I like that info. Thanks

Hello Mate, how to do to see the detail battery information ? I like that info. Thanks
Hi Carlos, Join AirData, you can sync your flights and watch you battery information, such as after 20 flights drain down to low charge and bring back to full etc. Pretty cool going back and reviewing your flight logs too,

Reactions: Carlos S.
Hi Carlos, Join AirData, you can sync your flights and watch you battery information, such as after 20 flights drain down to low charge and bring back to full etc. Pretty cool going back and reviewing your flight logs too,

Great, thank you for your help. I will look it!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues