Selling advice

Reaction score
I have a P4P, 4 batts, multi-charger, extra props, Manfrotto MP-D1 backpack and the DJI goggles. Should I try selling these all together or break the goggles out? eBay, craigslist or here? Opinions?

I have a P4P, 4 batts, multi-charger, extra props, Manfrotto MP-D1 backpack and the DJI goggles. Should I try selling these all together or break the goggles out? eBay, craigslist or here? Opinions?
Hi, and good luck with selling your stuff. From my experience I believe that you would do better selling your Goggles separate from your P4P. That would be a LOT for someone to spend at one time for the P4P and Goggles. And besides, someone wanting just the P4P OR just the Goggles might be more inclined to buy from you if they weren't bundled together. Just my opinion.
As to the 2nd part of your Question, I've sold Drones on eBay and Craigslist as well as through the Forums.
Again, it's just my opinion but I use eBay as a last resort to sell high-dollar items. If you sell through eBay, you end up paying eBay 10% of the total sale including your charge for shipping off the top AS WELL AS 3% to PayPal if you accept a payment with PayPal. That's a pretty substantial amount, 13%, right off the top. BUT you do get World Wide exposure for your item.
As far as Craigslist, I personally have had good luck selling an Inspire and a P4P+ locally through Craigslist. Not everyone I know has had as good luck as me. And you have to wade through all the scammers on Craigslist who are just phishing for your numbers and info. But to get your price, it might work just fine for you. I wont ship any item I sell off Craigslist though, it has to be picked up.
The Forums are a safe way to sell things but be prepared to give discounts to sell your items. Everyone on the Forums knows the value of Drones and Drone parts and wont overpay.
Good luck with your sales!

Reactions: ravedog
Thank you for your advice. It pretty much confirms my thoughts as well! (I use but dislike eBay)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1