Saw some kids climbing on a school roof nearby. The P3 seemed to give them a bit of a fright...

jim your being a turd. This is great video.
go take your negativity somewhere else.
I don't think he was being negative or against anything, I believe he was just wanting answers like anyone else that may be uncertain and new to the hobby, it's a little nerve racking to sometimes know where to fly without people taking this hobby wrong and I think as you know how people can be a real pain in the *** on what things they don't understand.

I guess you're adressing this post to me, if yes you totally misunderstood what I tried to say. I'm not a wanna-be police dude, I think I'm the exact opposite of that. I'm clearly not that guy.

No, my post wasn't directed towards you. It's directed to the general public as a whole. Most people freak out when they see a drone flying. They automatically assume people are spying on them watching them in their back yards and whatnot. I could care less about what my neighbors do in their back yards. I just need to fly over them for a few seconds to get outside my neighborhood to see other interesting things.

What they do in their back yards is their business. Not mine.

Reactions: Jbundy63
No, my post wasn't directed towards you. It's directed to the general public as a whole. Most people freak out when they see a drone flying. They automatically assume people are spying on them watching them in their back yards and whatnot. I could care less about what my neighbors do in their back yards. I just need to fly over them for a few seconds to get outside my neighborhood to see other interesting things.

What they do in their back yards is their business. Not mine.

Very much agreed that people just freak the f... out when they see a drone or for that matter anything they don't understand.

I agree 1000% with you guys. And I personally think that one of the reasons people are ridiculously scared of drones is the media. The only times these MF talk about drones, it is to blame hobbyists and say these are potential terrorist attacks. And it's the same in every country. In France, a fan of DJI flew his Inspire above the sea to record a helicopter intervention. They were saving people in a wrecked ship. Guess what these dudes did... They STOPPED the intervention to get the Inspire away from them first. When the media arrived, they immediately said that it could have been a terrorist attack to prevent the intervention..

And do you know how they accost the drone subject:

"Who are these mysterious flyers? Simple amateurs or potential terrorists?"

TERRORSITS? Come on, I know you TV guys love money, but please stop taking people for morons. Paradox.. It seems to work. Now we have maybe 70% of population who call the police the minute after a drone flies by.

Any idea why some of these videos won't load? Using iPhone 6 and most do, but some like this one just show a black screen and "loading" but it never finishes. Thanks

Reactions: Bean
That's the funniest thing I've seen in days. I've been watching and laughing and laughing again. The 4 Stooges, they can run, but they can't hide. OOOH, our bikes, **** it, we gotta go back.

**** good thing my folks didn't have one of these when I was a child. I'd still be on restriction.

Bravo to the OP. Fine entertainment.

Next time get some mug shots, and I bet they crap their britches.

Thanks for sharing.:):):):):):):):):) You get a 9, because you didn't get the mug shots. :D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4