Samsung and new 4 .1.18

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Hi all samsung uses,is anyone else having trouble conecting or just me,just done new playstore update with me sam tab A 10/1 witch works flippen awsome untill i read what i just download,new playstore app 4.1.18 not optimised for this device and wont conect but it will conect with my tab A 8" samsung running old firmware so that tells me be careful and read,,now i cant conect with tab a10/1 BECAUSE OF THIS,have tryed alsorts even a reinstall but no luck,dam im grounded till next update,only time i had to fly and this happen ,for the record i cant fly with the 8"because of different firmware and wont update which means running 2 firmware versions and p4 not like it so turned all off,sad day for me phantom..beware...yip sitting here think no more phantoms,thats it.updates and now quizzs i read what a joke,what next,gota ask dj permission to fly something that they control,not me buddies,

Last edited by a moderator:
Update,well got email back asking what device i use after writing it in my email to them and which drone and app version, look like gota wait for next update to get out of this mess,

1511835568801185107222.jpg
Here a pic if most wondering what I on about,because it say not optimized for device,,it's locked me out,even factory reset on tab does nothing,not sure what to do,like I say it works on other device that not been updated but has me restrictedown even after resigning in,,what a headache,for the record when I click and open it am disconected,same with when drone and rc on,,

Well just update my stupid issue,,me tab a 8" is conecting and working me p4 just fine but is on old app 4.0.5 and 1.8.0 rc ,in the air again,stumped on other flash device,new app killed it ,no reply from dji again but they ask me to do servey on there service,has not had any yet,,but happy to fly p4 again,p3 nice but can't cut the custard :)

Trying to sort 10/1 tab out again,,could this be the problem ????
Trying everything to conect but stuck on disconected,this pic of new firmware I done
1512108204709-311240572.jpg
now here's a pic of now
15121083209981951588368.jpg
it seems it still on old firmware,,could this be why I can't conect with app,didn't even get to open new playstore app so check,no way I update other device to new version to check in case same thing happen

As you have missed my post on this, what version of Android is your Tab running ?

"any DJI Go 4 over 4.1.9 wont open on older android devices not running above 5.1.1,
as I spent about 4 hours finding out, after hitting update for my sins earlier.
4.1.10 and above just wont open, and crashes,
had to find a old 4.1.9 APK."

From another thread. . .

DJI GO4 update

As you have missed my post on this, what version of Android is your Tab running ?

"any DJI Go 4 over 4.1.9 wont open on older android devices not running above 5.1.1,
as I spent about 4 hours finding out, after hitting update for my sins earlier.
4.1.10 and above just wont open, and crashes,
had to find a old 4.1.9 APK."

From another thread. . .

DJI GO4 update
Yip hi thanks did see other post but was unsure,Samsung 2016 tab A running Android 6.0.1 ,I did delete heaps of stuff and reinstalled new APK but still no luck,still stuck on disconected in app but camera moves ,as soon as I download 4.1.18 it disconected,nothing in dji app works,,got the NA logo all over,even rebooting device and trying heaps of stuff no luck and still no reply from dji support on this,,,,$600 device is useless and don't plan to buy another,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerials