RTH on a Litchi waypoint mission

Reaction score
I'd appreciate some advice here.

If your bird is halfway through a Litchi waypoint mission and you want it to return to home, like pressing the RTH button in the DJI Go app, can this be done, and if so, how? Thanks.

The AC must be within range, of course.

First you must cancel the mission. On my P2V, I'd toggle the S1 switch.

Next, since the mission is cancelled and the AC is hovering, bring it home at whatever way you find convenient.

The AC must be within range, of course.

First you must cancel the mission. On my P2V, I'd toggle the S1 switch.

Next, since the mission is cancelled and the AC is hovering, bring it home at whatever way you find convenient.

What Marknmd said above....To fly a Litchi mission on your P3, you have to be in 'F' mode. Switch to back to 'P' and if your aircraft is within range, it can be returned to you using any method you desire.
If not in range, it will continue the mission until it comes back into range enough to detect you've put the mode back into 'P'.

But, you take the chance that the aircraft has spotty reception, it gets the 'P' briefly and hovers in a spot just out of range. You never know if it is continuing the mission or hovering in this' no mans land'.
It could sit out of range and hover until the low battery sends it back home. You could just keep hitting the RTH button in the hopes it will get the command while in the spotty area.

Just try to avoid flying where you can get into a long duration, out of range situation.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20