Richmond VA drone operator needed

The last time I checked this was a DISCUSSION forum where people come to get support and advice and to DISCUSS. If you think you've got something to add to the conversation please feel free to jump right in and add something to help the OP. Otherwise you aren't required to post to just be posting.
Well stated.

Money transfer is not the sole determination. The meal can be considered a payment. Even there is no financial transaction, good well to the church is considered as donation and is commercial. This is also the reason why search and rescue can't use pilot without the license.
Exactly. This is a commercial operation no matter how you want to spin it. Anyone will be doing this as a COMMERCIAL donation, and must be credentialed appropriately. Having said that, I hope someone steps up to help out.

I think the easiest thing for people to remember in the vast majority of the cases when analyzing whether a flight will fall under hobbyist or commercial rules is...
If you need to ask, it's commercial.

Our church youth Celebrate Recovery group, The Landing is making a video on Belle Island Sept 24th and we are in need of a drone operator willing to donate some time and expertise in our video making efforts. We would love to feed you during our picnic lunch and thank your for your consideration in helping us make this video a reality. Please contact me here if your interested. Thank you, Matthew
...Matt, I can provide you/your church drone service...
IIIDaemon
www.GasRecovery.net

Reactions: BigAl07
Our church youth Celebrate Recovery group, The Landing is making a video on Belle Island Sept 24th and we are in need of a drone operator willing to donate some time and expertise in our video making efforts. We would love to feed you during our picnic lunch and thank your for your consideration in helping us make this video a reality. Please contact me here if your interested. Thank you, Matthew
...MattK, Ive offered to help you or your church with this project, today is the 20th, I'll need at least a couple of days for planning, Ideally would like to talk to whom ever is in charge of this project.. don't take this the wrong way, this is by no means an ultimatum, but, if i haven't heard back from you or the church by say the Thur. 22Sept2016 I won't be able to provide this service for you, pvt msg me and we'll exchg ph#'s...
IIIDaemon
www.GasRecovery.net

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20