Removed

Best Buy won't take it back within 15 days of purchase or exchange any more? Just tell them it is defective, like the first one.

They say the fifteen days is from the purchase of the first one and it doesnt restart with an exchange. I shouldve returned it instead of exchanging but I was starry eyed and wanted to play with it.

They say the fifteen days is from the purchase of the first one and it doesnt restart with an exchange. I shouldve returned it instead of exchanging but I was starry eyed and wanted to play with it.
I exchanged 4 defective P4P's at Best Buy, and finally returned the last defective one for a full refund over a 6 month period, with a 45 day exchange/refund period as an Elite Plus member. I think you were misinformed. Wouldn't be the first time Best Buy lied or misrepresented their own policy to a customer! :eek:

Reactions: DKG13CC
I exchanged 4 defective P4P's at Best Buy, and finally returned the last defective one for a full refund over a 6 month period, with a 45 day exchange/refund period as an Elite Plus member. I think you were misinformed. Wouldn't be the first time Best Buy lied or misrepresented their own policy to a customer! :eek:

Im not surprised either. Ill go back and hound someone.

UPDATE: GOGGLES SOLD

Im not surprised either. Ill go back and hound someone.

UPDATE: GOGGLES SOLD
Make sure you find a manager who wants to help. Most think their job is to just rigidly enforce official store policy, rather than make selective exceptions, based upon exercise of their manager discretion to help a customer that needs their assistance. Keep forum shopping at different BB stores and at different times of day at each store, after shift changes, until you get a manager that will help you get what you need.Good luck! :cool:

Update. Best Buy is taking the drone back and im done. I will still have:

DJI HDMI output board
Polarpro Vivid Filters
1 P4P battery
Prop guards
DJI Charger
DJI 3 battery dock

I'll take the HDMI board.

Update. Best Buy is taking the drone back and im done. I will still have:

DJI HDMI output board
Polarpro Vivid Filters
1 P4P battery