Red light flashing on Phantom 1.1.1

Yes the standard charger will not balancing them right trust me but the charger I've got trust me

By the way I've got 4 of those multistar battery's mate and a few others but not for flying motors other set ups on board

Ok will do. Im looking at getting that charger. For now gonna use both together for long flights around 21 min

I'll find out tommrow around 35 40 min
But I won't fly with to Battery's
One is more than enough
Your flying with two and getting 3 mins more than one of mine is it worth it not really but that's your choice :)

Im just flying with 2 until i get a good charger. Really about 45 min or so to caharge the 4000 multistars

Very good charger and that's dropped in price around £60

Specs
The CORE RC Universal Digital Charger UAC-50 is a multifunction balance and rapid charger/discharger controlled by a high performance microprocessor and specialized operating software.

Multi voltage input of 110-240v AC or 12v DC with compatibility with all types of batteries including Lipo,(1s-6s) Li-lon, NiMH, NiCd,(1-15cells) Pb and LiFE. Fast charging up to 6 amps, discharging, balancing, cycling and much more....you won't need any other charger!!!

Specification;

• AC Input 110V-240V
  • DC Input 11V-18V
  • Max Charging Power: 50Watts
  • Max Discharging Power: 5Watts
  • Charge current range: 0.1-6A
  • Discharge current range: 0.1-1A
  • Nicd/NiMH Battery Cell Count: 1-15Cell
  • LiPo/Li-Fe/Lilon Cell Count: 1-6Cell
  • Pb Battery Voltage: 2-20V
  • Temperature sensor available
  • Balance: 2-6Cells
  • Case: Plastic with gunmeatal chrome.
  • Display: 16*2 character blue backlit display
  • Dimension: 135mm X 112mm X 61mm
  • Multiple leads included for all applications
  • UK 3 Pin plug lead for 240v
Internal Independent Lithium Battery Balancer
The UAC-40 employs an individual cell voltage balancer. It is not necessary to connect an external balancer. (JST XH Balance board and lead included) see also CR114 and CR056 for alternative balance lead type.

Balancing Individual Cells During Discharge
During the process of discharging, the UAC-50 can monitor and balance each cell of the battery individually. Error message will be indicated and the process will be ended automatically if the voltage of any single cell is abnormal.

Adaptable to Various Types of Lithium Batteries
The UAC-50 is adaptable to various types of Lithium batteries, such as Lipo, Lilon and the new LiFe series of batteries.

Fast and Storage Mode of Lithium Batteries
Purposes to charge Lithium batteries varies, 'fast' charge reduces the duration of charging whereas 'store' state can control the final voltage of the battery. So as to store for a period when the cell is not in use to protect the useful life of the battery.

Maximum Safety
Delta Peak sensitivity: The automatic charge termination program based on the principle of the Delta-peak voltage detection. When the battery voltage exceeds the thresholds the process will be terminated automatically.

Automatic Charge Current Limit
You can set up the upper limit of the charging current when charging NiCad or NiMH battery.

Capacity Limit
The charging capacity is always calculated as the charging current multiplied by time. If the charging capacity exceeds the limit it can be terminated by the sophisticated microprocessor in the UAC-50.

Processing Time Limit
You can also limit the total processing time to avoid possible defect.

Input Power Monitoring
To protect the 12vDC power source the voltage is monitored by the UDC-50. If the voltage drops below the limit, the process will be ended automatically.

Data Store/Load
A maximum 5 batteries data can be stored for user convenience. You can keep the date corresponding to program setting of the battery.

Cyclic Charging/Discharging
1 to 5 cyclic and continuous process of charge>discharge or discharge>charge is operable for battery refreshing and balancing to stimulate the batteries performance.

Yea there excellent gonna get one but it will be a bit to get one in the meantime i will keep flying but not a lot till i get new charger

Does the charger come with north american plug adapters i suspect it does

Hey carlo, any chance you will get those numbers to me today from the NazaM program for the batteries? Also i found a charger over on this side of the pond, its a Graupner, does just about everything the one you have and its only a few bucks more and the place is in Toronto which is only a few hours from here,so i think i will get this one. It was recommended so i am thinking i will get this one, its also a fast charger and for all types of batteries and for lipo cells 1 to 6.

Graupner ULTRAMAT AC/DC EQ DC:80W,AC:50W CHARGER

80W will be slow. I'm a fan of 200W and above iChargers. Gotta bring your own PS (power supply) but much better chargers than AC/DC powered IMO.

So what you saying then that's this charger is ****
I don't think so mate far from fast as hell at charging 4.0 battery's

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31