Recommended Charger

Reaction score
I purchased the Venom Pro Charger 4-Channel 100W Rapid Speed Battery Charger about a month ago and wanted to put it through some testing before posting a real review on it.

Highly recommended!
If you're a fellow busy professional aerial photographer or a hobbyist that commonly uses numerous batteries on a daily basis, this is a great, time-saving investment for charging and maintaining your arsenal of P3 batteries. I've come from using a cheap parallel charger board with the OEM 100W charger that really didn't save any time. This unit on the other hand chargers FOUR P3 batteries at the same time. Yes, it's a true 4 x 100W charger, which has already saved me time during prep for daily shoots where I didn't need to spend the night before worrying about battery charging. 4 P3 batteries fully charged in 65 minutes? Sign me up!
VenomCharger.png

It will also charge your RC with the included cable (albeit could be a tad longer.) There are also two USB charging ports right on the front of the charger. This is a compact, yet well thought-out design.
This charger also offers two other modes which are very handy - Cycle and Store. I've already used the Cycle mode which discharges the battery all the way down, then applies a full charge. This Cycle mode will help save your expensive P3 batteries in the long run.
Excellent investment and highly recommended! This is truly one of the best aerial camera platform accessories I've purchased.

I didn't know it's 4x 100W charger. It's not very clear from its description. Thx for the info.

It's price suits only professionals :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I didn't know it's 4x 100W charger. It's not very clear from its description. Thx for the info.

My pleasure. I haven't come across a good write-up of this charger and wanted to share. Yes, this is best-suited to someone that cycles through batteries in volume regularly. Pricey, but a very nice piece of equipment and investment.

Man, I hope you didn't pay that much. B&H has it is for $170, but all you need to do is buy 4 chargers at $32 from droneparts.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Brent10
I did not pay that much. Just sharing information on the charger itself. People will have to shop around.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
I have that unit and I'm an amateur. I think it may pay for itself in the long run in extending battery life, and I fly with fully charged batteries, controller, and tablet. I can even plug it into my Jeep's AC outlet and make a longer day of flying. Great unit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94