Ready to Move on up

Reaction score
i am a heavy equipment operator and have done amature photograpy for years Lots of scenic stuff
and have gone from cheap 35MM cameras and cheap lenses to good 35MM cameras and good lens to a Nikon digital

I got a P4 Refurb to start because if i goof big i will goof with the cheap drone...And i have made minor mistakes with it never crashed it but have learned from that and watched a lot of videos and read a lot on the different forums just to avoid major mistakes and learn how to not crash it
I fly it pretty good now since most of my video/photo taking is done in manual fly mode and have learned about the use of the ND filters on that camera and learning what you see on the pad is NOT what is on the memory card and now i have bought a 4K Samsung TV and see how 4K really looks ...
It's awesome when compared to older formats even 1080 at 30 FPS seem inadequate when viewed next to each other

Now i have watched the videos about the difference between the camera on the P4 and the P4P/P4A
That camera is a must have for the quality it puts out in comparison along with the upgraded bitrate recording
That being said i have settled on the P4P as the P4P+ is to much and the P4A is not enough for what i will do with it..
So now begins the waiting game to see what is going to happen with prices when the P5 comes out
If i can wait that long LOL

I have posted 2 videos to my youtube channel and yes i still need to learn to edit video yet....Al Seip
but these are of a job that i recently completed as the slope cat operator ...The guy you see running the slope dozer needs seat time REAL BAD

This is my first thread so be gentle :)

Reactions: Paulf10
Yes the camera is the same but there are other that are on the pro that are not on the standard model like the upgraded radio channels on the pro and some other features that i like about the pro

i am a heavy equipment operator and have done amature photograpy for years Lots of scenic stuff
and have gone from cheap 35MM cameras and cheap lenses to good 35MM cameras and good lens to a Nikon digital

I got a P4 Refurb to start because if i goof big i will goof with the cheap drone...And i have made minor mistakes with it never crashed it but have learned from that and watched a lot of videos and read a lot on the different forums just to avoid major mistakes and learn how to not crash it
I fly it pretty good now since most of my video/photo taking is done in manual fly mode and have learned about the use of the ND filters on that camera and learning what you see on the pad is NOT what is on the memory card and now i have bought a 4K Samsung TV and see how 4K really looks ...
It's awesome when compared to older formats even 1080 at 30 FPS seem inadequate when viewed next to each other

Now i have watched the videos about the difference between the camera on the P4 and the P4P/P4A
That camera is a must have for the quality it puts out in comparison along with the upgraded bitrate recording
That being said i have settled on the P4P as the P4P+ is to much and the P4A is not enough for what i will do with it..
So now begins the waiting game to see what is going to happen with prices when the P5 comes out
If i can wait that long LOL

I have posted 2 videos to my youtube channel and yes i still need to learn to edit video yet....Al Seip
but these are of a job that i recently completed as the slope cat operator ...The guy you see running the slope dozer needs seat time REAL BAD

This is my first thread so be gentle :)
Do you have a link to your YouTube channel?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20