Ready to Go vision? and a few other questions

Reaction score
Hello! Friday I got my Phantom 3 Pro. I got it used from Ebay and it looks pretty well brand new. I finally managed to get the Firmware downloads to update itself upon the P3P. I had turned off the drone a little too soon and then when I turned it back on there were no lights and it just started BEEPING But I decided to just leave it on Beeping and probably 5-10 minutes later it stopped Beeping and the flashing Green and Red lights came on under the motor/ arms.
Then finally later got the transmitter updated...

......I still have left Propellants Off as I want to be dang'd sure of everything before I even attempt Safe-Mode-flying. ...I am not used to the idea of having to connect a cable from the Transmitter / Controller to my IPAD. I used to connect my IPAD by WIFI to my Phantom 3 Standard....Am I supposed to or able to do this with my P3Pro?.....Also what is this Ready to Go Vision? Also there is more buttons and wheels on the P3Pro-Controller-Transmitter, I did test the camera out and figured out how to switch the Output MOV -MP4.... (Next is adjusting the camera settings)..(It's a 4-K camera )
Also the little hole on the drone to stick a pin / needle / in to Connect Transmitter is different on a P3-Pro compared to a Standard. I'll probably think of more to ask about later.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl