Range extender for P3

Reaction score
Hello all
Was looking for range extender and i found this site with its product is recommended and many pilots use it. Www.fpvlr.com

But i cant see the difference between the FPVLR Antenna upgrade and
the Advanced FPVLR Antenna upgrade?
Can anyone please tell me what am missing here!!

The Advanced version includes signal amplifiers, while the standard does not. Click the name of the kit on the page and it'll tell you what's included.

Dont they both extend the range? I cant tell what the difference mean !!

They both extend the range. To simplify it, the standard kit changes the antenna configuration, which allows the same signal to get you more range. The advanced kit actually boosts the power of the signal, so it provides an additional improvement in range.

They both increase range. The Advanced uses amplifiers to boost the signal, thus greater range and better penetration. The basic does not use amplifiers to boost the signal, thus less range and less penetration than the Advanced rig. Both will give better range than the stock antenna.

Pro includes boosters. Worth it but more bulk including battery pack u need to keep charged.

Any of u have the FRVLR Kit? How were your gains? What should I expect over stock (realistically)?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31